Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dr. Mile Savic – A General Practitioner to Trust Upon

Dr. Mile Savic is perhaps one of the most efficient doctors I have ever met. I have been seeing him since the last five years and truly speaking there is hardly anything to complain against him. Till now, I have not seen any proper substitute of Dr. Savic in Trenton. He is one of those doctors, whom you can rely upon and I can assure you that you won’t get cheated. Dr Savic even endows with a bunch of professional staffs, which are always there to assist you by the most effective means.

Dr Mile Savic is not like those indolent physicians of Canada, who are only concerned about the money. Whenever my family and friends went to his chamber, they have always been treated with utmost compassion. He has always been understanding and respectful with the patients and has tried his level best to mitigate the concerns of them.

I have often seen that people criticize this person for his impolite behavior. Well, frankly speaking he has even been rude with me once. But it was only for my betterment, so that I recover soon. Moreover, Dr Savic has never discriminated his patients on the grounds of religion, sex, economy etc. I have been from a very low-middle class family but he has never ignored me or my family for this very reason. And this is the reason why I have utmost respect for this beautiful doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment